Prices and offers
Graphic Design of a logo and visual identity
- Initial brief, research, graphic design and proposition of 2 projects, adaptation of the chosen project, 2 sets of corrections,
- Final design of the logo in vector with Illustrator, and delivery of all usefull formats (AI, PNG, JPG, EPS, RGB, CMYK) and resolutions. All copyrights included.
- Creation of a document with the graphic guidelines (colors, typos, logo), and suggestion of presentation for the marketing tools (business cards, social media covers, website).
Price : £350.00
Basic Community Management pack
- Initial set up of social media tools (Hootsuite or equivalent, Bitly, monthly calendar, performance metrics tables, admin access to social media).
- Management of 3 networks of your choice (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin…).
- Creation of engaging and relevant content, copywriting (in English or French), design of basic illustrations & infographics*, scheduling and publishing a volume of 30 posts / month (1 publication per day).
- Posting 2 recommendations and offers per week on groups and virtual communities of interest.
- Monthly review and monitoring of performance.
* Photos, free of copyrights, provided by client
Price : £280.00 per month
Graphic Design of a A5 size leaflet, both sides
Including graphic design with Indesign, choice of 2 options of design, final text and images/visuals/logo provided by customer, 2 sets of corrections and changes, proofreading, and delivery of a PDF file for printing.
Price : £250.00
Personalisation of an existing 4/5 pages website template
Including publishing of your text and images according to your graphic charter (colours, fonts...), entry of pages descriptions and keywords for SEO, 1 set of corrections and changes.
Does not include copywriting and iconographic search or design
Price : £390.00
Price : £160.00
Social Media Marketing for beginners
4 hours training
(2 “one-to-one” sessions of 2 hours)
You have just created your business and your website is online ? This short training will help you to elaborate your marketing strategy on Social Media and set up your tools to promote your business in 5 steps:
Identify your target market and listen
Set up your tools
Test your messages
Engage and talk with your target market
Measure and track your performance
Mailchimp : Newsletters & Direct Marketing
1h30 training (“one-to-one” session)
You want to promote your business and reach your target market, send impactful and beautifully designed newsletters, promotions, special offer, segment your recipients lists and monitor your performance… You can do all that for free with Mailchimp a simple and intuitive direct marketing tool. This 1h30 training will guide you to :
Create a newsletter or campaign template
Manage your subscribers lists and create a signup form
Design and schedule a newsletter or campaign
Create a landing page
Monitor your campaigns performance
Price : £70.00
“Visual Identity” pack for Social Media
To create a proper visual identity for your business you will need to make sure all your social media pages are coherent with your website. I will do the graphic design, and deliver the images in appropriate sizes for the following:
Your website sharing image for Facebook to upload on Wix (or other web editor)
Your logo in square or circle shape if necessary
Linkedin profile cover or company page cover (or both)
Facebook page cover
Twitter account cover
A “photo-size” Ad you can upload on Instagram or use for advertising on other media, displaying your website address.
Price : £60.00